Our Purpose & Services
- To equip Caterpillar 2 Butterfly (C2B) Clients with tools necessary for professional success i.e.; resume writing, interview skills, job placement referrals, professional dress and appearance and effective networking.
- To provide C2B Clients with educational counseling, tutoring and services aimed at technology and computer literacy to be workforce ready.
- To provide C2B Clients with financial counseling and consultation so they develop a fiscally responsible lifestyle.
- To provide in-house, certified childcare services for C2B Clients during their training/transition continuum.
- To provide a safe and secure environment thru transitional housing and services for C2B Clients exiting the foster care system.
- To provide transitional assistance and after-care to C2B Clients who may be ex-offenders.
- To provide personal and spiritual mentoring to C2B Clients aimed at building and maintaining confidence and self-esteem.
- To connect with and develop a network of like-minded organizations for collaboration and referral services.
- LIFE SKILLS CONSULTING
Personal and Spiritual Life Time Management & Skill Development Financial Planning Parenting Skills Independent Living Skills
- EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING
Tutoring Basic Computer Skills and Clerical Instruction Credit General Education Development (GED) prep GED Testing Fees (if necessary) Recovery toward a High School Diploma
- EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE
Pre-Employment Skills Training Job Search Assistance & Placement Create & Update Resume Provide Clothing (professional attire for interview) Assist with Transportation (work related) Childcare Assistance (work related) Provide information pertaining to other outside Community Resource
- FINANCIAL STABILITY